Technology working harder so you can work smarter
1) A great idea for the cold weather, and those with less steady hands, is a stylus. Looking like a pen a stylus makes using a touch screen tablet or phone quick and easy.
2) With dark winter nights it’s also worth considering a USB spotlight to provide extra illumination when using a notebook or laptop on the move.
3) For those who like to listen to music on the go lightweight noise cancelling ear plugs are a must.
4) Chatting with friends and family is cost effective with services such as Skype but a webcam brings video to those device that don’t have their own camera.
5) Stylish cases and screen protectors can help protecting expensive tech from damage.
6) Protecting vital data, music or photos in case of loss or damage is quick and easy with a portable storage drive.
7) To take pictures or use apps like Skype to have online video calls with friends or family a tablet with both front and back facing cameras will make life easier.
8) If devices like tablets or laptops are used on the move it’s not always ideal to rely on Wi-
|Computer Health Check|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery|
|General Data Protection Regulation|
|Protection & Security|
|Multi-lingual Information Kiosks|
|EPOS and Cash Registers|
|Telephones and Unified Communications|
|WiFi & Networks|
|Business Continuity Forum|
|Business Continuity Events|
|Power Backup and Surge Protection|
|Lone Worker Tracking|
|Vulnerable Person Tracking|
|Government Tracking Solutions|
|IT Systems or Cyber Security Review|